We love the KASK Star Lady Helmet for its amazing combination of technical and aesthetic features! KASK took no compromises in ensuring the rider's safety, as evident by the patented FIT System, which permits the helmet to flawlessly and automatically fit on the rider's head. There is no denying that the Star Lady was designed especially for women riders. This helmet emits an undeniable essence of elegance and refinement, and is reminiscent of the wide brim hats that ladies used to wear for fine events in the past.
Specifically created to provide extra sun protection for the rider, Star Lady guarantees comfort, safety and high performance with a touch of elegance especially dedicated to female riders. Women will absolutely love Star Lady thanks to the incomparable technical features. The molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light. It’s covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable.
Additionally, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoiding irritations of the skin. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design. The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation.
The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness. The two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene provide high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort for the rider. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit correctly to the rider’s head so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is the reason for which KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in a carbon look. Introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head.
- ASTM F1163 / SEI certified for riding in the United States
- Wide-brim to protect from the sun
- Complimentary KASK Helmet Bag included
- KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head
- Ergonomic earflaps guarantees mouth and jawbone protection for extra safety and better fit
- Removable, washable Merino liner
- Two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene create a smart venting system integrated in the helmet
- Magnetic buckle
- Soft touch coating
- Soft, eco-leather hypoallergenic chinstraps
- Molded outer shell in ABS
- Hypoallergenic, water repellent harness
- Made in Italy